I’m sitting at Starbucks reading and preparing my lesson for tomorrow’s Kindergarten Sunday School class. I love these kids and I enjoy teaching the lesson every other Sunday. If I am faithful to the preparation, I usually always learn something very important too. This week’s lesson is from Mark 2:1-12 – Jesus heals a paralytic man after his four friends cut a hole in the roof of a house and let him down (presumably with ropes while he lays on his bed – or mat of some kind).
- from a webpage
- in an RSS reader where each day the text of the reading would appear in an RSS feed
- via email where the text of each day’s reading would be delivered to your email
- you can also download an .ics file which will import into your computer calendar each day’s reading
- mobile webpage for viewing on smart phones
- a pdf file which shows each day’s reading for the entire year
If you have an iPod or other mp3 player, you can setup the daily reading plan to download via iTunes or other podcast loading program a daily podcast of each day’s reading.